Sunday, June 5, 2011

I DO love my boys!


I realized today when I was looking at my blog, that I post a lot about my little girl, but not a whole lot about my boys! So I want everyone to know that I love them just as much as little Rylee. I think I post a lot about Rylee for two reasons 1) because she is very photogenic (and stays still for more than 2 seconds) and ALWAYS wants me to take a picture of her and 2) because of all the health issues and questions I have regarding her.... so enough about Rylee, this blog post is all boy!!!

Blake is such a sweet, lovable, and sensitive little boy. I love him so much. He is a great big brother and LOVES sports. He starts soccer at the end of the month and he is very excited. Today at church during the sacrament, he looked up to me and said, "Mom, today I'm not going to color. ( I let them color after the sacrament is passed). I'm just going to listen and be reverent." And the amazing thing was that he was. He did not talk except to ask me questions about the testimonies being said. He also loves school and learning. He has many friends and is very likable. He sets a good example for the other kids at school and our kids at home. He got an award at school a couple months ago for being a kid of character and making good choices. He is an amazing boy and we are sooooo blessed to have him!

JD is really into trucks right now and when I say truck, I mean any vehicle. He will play with them for hours (just as Blake did at this age). We are excited for the new Cars 2 to come out! He also loves Diego and going outside. He runs everywhere (he hardly ever walks). ONe of his more recent favorite thing to do is to play catch. He'll say, "mom come. K, pass it. K, catch." and we can do this for very long periods of time. If we are by a hoop he'll also add in the phrase "k, shoot it." He's adorable. One unpleasant thing he does right now is he is impossible to shop with. He wants to walk and not be in the cart (I think because his brother and sister don't sit in the cart). If he goes in the cart he cries, sometimes screams. And he makes it really hard to do my coupon shopping which I have really gotten in to. I tried that puppy leash so he could walk and I'd still have control, but he screams "off puppy" when it is on him! Another great thing about him is that he is so polite. He says "please and thank you" to almost anything, even occasionally when I change his diaper. He loves hugs and kisses and gives them out randomly and quite frequently. He makes me smile all the time :)

Anyways, both of our boys are sweethearts and I love them so very much. They make me happy and I really don't know what life would be like without them.

No comments: