Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Independence Day 2011

Here are a few picks of our fun evening together as a family.


Me and my baby sis
me and Skyler. He's much taller than I am now!
Me and Trina
The four of us
Now we're getting silly
This is funny to me. Trina and I are making goofy faces and Katie and Danielle are smiling all pretty.

Mom and her 4 girls
Danielle and Bill and 9 of their nieces and nephews
9 of the 12 Grandkids (missing Amanda, Luke and Liza
Tackle Skyler!!!
I love this pic of the kids!

S'mores
The kids played in the back of the truck, waving to passer-byers as they waited anxiously for the fireworks
We had such a fun 4th of July! Danielle and Bill were great hosts and we had tons of food. All 6 of us kids were there with our families. That doesn't happen much anymore. It was nice

No comments: