Thursday, August 23, 2012

A little behind

I just posted pics of the kids and their first day of school and realized I hadn't posted anything about our last half of Summer... so here's a quick recap.
The weekend after July 4th we headed to Spokane for the Brower family reunion in Priest River.  It was great seeing my in-laws and the kids enjoyed every second they had with Grandma and Grandpa and a couple of their cousins.  
 We only had a long weekend with them...BOO!   on the last night, we had a movie night watching Tangled with them and eating Pizza in their hotel room


 This was right after family prayer with them...I just loved that night with them!
 Before we headed out of town on Tuesday morning, we hooked up with my brother and his wife and their kids and ate some breakfast
 Then we stopped by Aunt Katie and Aunt Danielle's work to say hello and goodbye to them

 This was a pic I got of the kids a couple weeks ago waiting for daddy
 The kids had lots of sleepovers together and with this one I made a fort for them to` sleep in and I listened to them giggling and laughing from outside the room.  It was so cute, I had to get a pic of it
 Blake FINALLY lost his 3rd tooth.  That boy does not like to lose teeth!
 Blake earned going to a movie with just me and we loved it!
 We spent lots of time outside...even in PJ's
 JD finally is potty trained!  We celebrated by getting him a specially made Tow Mater cupcake (for only $2.50- Thanks Broulims!)  He felt special!  And I love that he is going potty in the toilet!!!
 This is what our Sundays look like after church!  Lots of rest!!
 We spent some time at Porter Park and Rylee is so good playing with her little brother

 JD spends most of his days playing with his cars.  If I am not down in the family room, he will put them in a bucket and follow me where ever I go.  He is literally my shadow!
The last two days have been pretty quiet with the other two in school now.  We have spent the time playing with cars and we did some cleaning this morning.  He loves to "help" mop.

No comments: