Friday, June 24, 2011

Obsession



So those of you who don't know, JD is obsessed with hair. It's his comfort thing. When he wakes up in the morning, gets hurt, or just wants to cuddle, he wants to run his fingers through my hair (or Katie's or Grandma's hair. Daddy's hair doesn't do the trick). He plays and plays with it. I donno why. It's just his comfort thing. So anyways, we got him a Dora doll (yes, he has a doll) that has long hair last year for his bday because he absolutely loves Dora. For the last few months he has been sleeping with Dora. When he wakes up in the morning or at nap time and I hear him talking and singing in his crib, he is always lying there playing with Dora's hair.
This is what Dora originally looked like:
This is what Dora looks like today. I like to call her Jamaican Dora


You like those Dreads???? Pretty funny huh?? Well, at least we know we're getting our money's worth! We've joked about needing to find a wig that feels like real hair and attach it to his crib. That would look a little creepy, but I'm sure he would be in hair heaven. LOL. I'm a dork. I know it :)

No comments: