Monday, August 29, 2011

A Weekend Alone...


...well, without my family! Katie approached me a couple weeks ago to go fly with her to Utah because she was going to see a friend, and I jumped on that idea so I could go see one of my best friends from college (actually one of my best friends ever, in my entire life). We had so much fun! Thursday we went to my favorite restaurant- Cafe Rio for lunch after we had arrived

(best salad ever!!!!)

and then chatted for hours before we headed to a woman's health thingy down at the hospital. It was great, even though we both found out that we had moles that need to be biopsied. Friday we went and saw The Help at the theatre. I recommend this movie to anyone and everyone! One of the best movies we've ever seen and we wish we would have brought a box of Keenex! Saturday we went to the outlet mall in Park City and got some shopping and fun in. When we weren't shopping this weekend, we were chatting it up! I loved every moment I was there! I can't wait for our next visit! Here are some photos of our fun together (actually I forgot to take pics til Saturday night)

I love this girl!!!

Then we got a little silly and took many, many goofy pics (these are just a few)





On our way home from dinner, I had to get a pic of my date! Isn't she gorgeous??




We had a 2+ hour layover in Boise, so Katie and I took some fun pics in the airport to pass the time :)

.



I loved my long weekend getaway, but I think I loved it so much because of the company I was with! Thanks D for an amazing weekend! I am truly blessed to call you my friend! And thanks to my mama (and husband when he wasn't working or doing schoolwork) for taking care of the kiddos!

1 comment:

D and C said...

I am so glad you came! I had so much fun, it was truly theraputic. Thank you for being AMAZING and for being the kind of friend that inspires me to be better, to be more like YOU! I love you girly. Now, Let's start planning our 10 YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OW OW!!!