Thursday, December 22, 2011

Since it's been a month, maybe I should post something..

The weekend after Thanksgiving we set up all our decorations and our tree, but we waited to decorate it until Daddy got home the following Wednesday. I only got three pictures...Good thing out kids are photogenic


well, except for JD since he won't hold still for more than one second...
Blake and I went on a date downtown while we waited between therapy appointments. It was fun for the both of us
We decorated our traditional ice cream cone trees
and we had lots of fun together doing...nothing :)


Blake had his holiday concert and he kept telling me he was going to be Santa in the last song...well apparently he had to wear the costume the whole time. I was a little bummed because I couldn't see his cute face..
After his song, he took off the costume and of course, had to fix the hair :)
and she's just beautiful so I had to take a picture of her
Blake had to say goodbye to some toys and so we had to take pics so he could remember them
JD loves to wear his brother's hat and he is adorable in it
His favorite book right now is Dora's world adventure and his favorite part is where we have to make a silly face to get pass the Grumpy Old Troll. We have read this book at nap time and bedtime every single day for the past week and a half and I LOVE doing this with him!

So that's what we've been up to the last month! Not much :)

No comments: