Thursday, October 6, 2011

Joe and Sonjia's wedding/ Twin's baptism

We went on a little vacation to Tacoma at the end of September to go to Spencer's brother's wedding and then down to Portland for the twins' baptism. It was fun to see the family and spend some time with cousins and Aunts and Uncles that the kids have not seen (some it has been 5 years since we've seen them last). I took a ton of pics, but I limited them on the blog for time reasons and so I don't bore you to death. I promise, I did limit them. I have a whole lot more!!!

Rylee playing at David and Ady's house! Thanks guys for the great hospitality!
Our handsome little dude, all dressed and ready to go to the wedding
Payton, Rylee, and Marren were flower girls. Rylee loved throwing the rose petals and I wish I wasn't juggling a little booger of a two year old during the whole wedding so I could have gotten some pics of her and seen the wedding, but oh well...
All 7 Brower grandkids
The Brower clan, minus Sam's beautiful wife, Andrea
The view from the deck where the wedding took place
I really wanted to get some nice pics of the kids all cute and dressed all matchy matchy, but again, JD was being a real pill and he wouldn't even hold still for a moment...boo. But I got these two cuties to cooperate

Blake and Uncle Sam (Spencer's little brother)
Grandpa with two of his handsome grandsons
Rylee, Payton, and Finley right before the baptism
Now, I wasn't able to listen to the baptismal service either due to a certain 2 year old, but I hear it was very nice
The kids enjoying their goodies afterwards
JD was so cute with this little girl...
Grandpa, Finley, and Spence
Blake and Ry saying goodbye to their cousins.. Aren't they all so beautiful
We spent a few hours in the car over those few days and here are some pics of those times

It was great seeing family and we hope to see you all sooner rather than later! Congrats to Joe and Sonjia on getting married and Bo and Payton on your baptism!

1 comment:

D and C said...

You really do have the cutest kids in the Universe.

Glad you guys had fun.